In the autumn and winter months, many people tend to be less active. To prevent a so-called winter depression, it often helps to expose oneself to very bright artificial light.
In our spacious infrared cabin, we use LED coloured light. The positive effects of colour vibrations on the recovery process were already common knowledge among the ancient Greeks and Egyptians:
- Red for blood circulation and metabolism,
- Green for bronchial tubes and lungs,
- Yellow with muscle problems,
- Blue with nervousness and sleeplessness,
- Orange to promote joy of life.
These are just a few examples how colours have effect on human health.